Saturday, November 29, 2008

Oh my!!

So Robert and I went out on black friday! We went for the first time last year while we were visiting his dad because we figured it was such a small town it couldn't be that bad, and it really wasnt. So we were debating on weather to go this year or not because we are home and people here are CRAZY! We got up at 3:30am to head out to the mall at old navy for the free mp3 player with a $20 purchase and we ended up getting two! When we got to the mall around 3:45 it wasnt that bad I think we were like back 10-15people but when it got closer to 5am that line got long! Then we headed over to toys r us for 2 toys for Parker and WHOA the line was all the way through the store BUT they were def prepared all the employees knew what was going on and they were watching for cutters in line, it did take me an hour to get through the line but it didn't seem like that it kept moving at a decent pace and anyone who knows me knows I make friends anywhere and of course I was talking to pretty much everyone in line with me! so that made it go quick to, the lady who was ahead of me just had a baby NINE days before and she looked great! When she told me that I was SHOCKED!After that mad house I thought I'd go to walmart because they had good prices on their jeans and got 2 pairs for me and a pair for my sister but they were out of jeans for Robert.Even though I was tired as all get out I managed to head to Kmart to see if they had the activity table for Parker but the lady said they only had 2 on hand...TWO? I know its black friday but dang really just TWO? I thought I did really well, I pretty much got everything I wanted to get except the table but maybe they will have another sale!:)


I didn't find these boots on my mission friday but I found them tonight and they are SOOOOOOOOOOO cute I cant wait to do a photo shoot with them!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The boots are so cute!!!

Love ya,
Aunt Renee