Tuesday, December 2, 2008

2 more teeth!!!!

Today while I was visiting with my mom, I noticed when Parker was laying down that he has 2 teeth coming in!! I kept feeling in his mouth because my mother in law said they were coming in but I didn't see anything but today I seen them both! which would explain why hes been such a demin child! And I noticed he chews on any and EVERYTHING he didn't do that before, but seriously he would chew on his diaper i let him play with while changing his old diaper, he would grab anything he could and chew on it, my pants...anything so I had a feeling he was but couldn't feel them. So now we are dealing with 2 teeth coming in and then his surgery on friday:( Not going to be much fun thats for sure. So I will post pictures of his teeth and some pictures of him with nana and pa today as well! Heres to hoping this weekend isnt horrible!!!!




No comments: