Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Parker's First Road Trip

Yesterday my mother in law, sister in law, husband, parker and I headed to Georgia to see Parker's Great Mema. The trip up there was okay and thank goodness it was only 3 1/2 hours long but the trip home wasnt so good, poor lil guy was soo sick and come to find out he has YET ANOTHER ear infection. My doc refered us to an ear nose and throat doctor who might have to put tubes in his ears, my husband had this done when he was little a couple times and I have a feeling we will go through this a few more times! He's just so miserable today, he doesnt want to drink any formula so I've been giving him more jar food and he's been drinking pedilite so lets hope this passes soon!! Here are some pictures from our travels





Parker and Great Mema





The hubby,me,Great Mema,Parker,Grandpa Roberts and Grandma Roberts






Alexandra and Emily

Zach and Parker.

Zach said he wanted his mommy to have another baby!!!

p.s see how parker is pulling at his ear in every photo? Poor lil man

No comments: