Saturday, November 15, 2008

Week full of sickness

So we've been home all week because Parker has come down with yet ANOTHER ear infection. For 2months hes had one, I swear we live at the Doc office! So my doc refered us to an Ear Nose and Throat doc. We have an apt on Wednesday at 9:30am for a hearing test and then to check his ears at 9:45am. My husband had tubes in his ears a couple times so he knows the pain poor lil parker is going to go through so I told him he HAS to be there! I've gotten lucky the past 2months without getting sick when Parker did but I didn't miss it this time:( ITs not to bad just a cough and a scratching voice! Before we got sick we went to see my friend Jessie she has a son name Devin, he is 2months younger than Parker but you couldn't tell they look the same age! I just cant believe how much Devin has changed from the last time I seen him. He has 2teeth and 2 more coming in! Parker still has just the 2bottom ones!!We also got Parker his first pair of Stride Rite shoes yesterday I will have to take pictures with them on and put them up but for now here are some pictures from when we visited Jess and Devin!


No comments: