Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

This was another long weekend! On Thursday my dog was acting really weird so on friday morning I called the vet and took him in and they informed me he had a ruptured anal glan! So he had to go in for surgery right away we were suppose to go to my moms for Halloween but I couldn't get scooter till 5pm and it wouldn't of been worth going up there because by the time we would of gotten there it would of been dark! So instead we went to supprise my mother in law at her work to see Parker. I didn't think Parker needed to go trick or treating because hes only 7months old! If we had any other kids he would of gone but it seemed silly to me plus theres no need to candy in this house hold!!! On sat we went go visit with my Aunt Tami in Tampa it was nice seeing everyone again, even though we all live so close we have to drive all the way to Tampa to see everyone....oh well it was a nice and relaxing day! Sunday was spent relaxing from the last crazy 2days and a friend of mine wanted to get together to catch up so we went to applebees for drinks and some good old girl talk! Here are some pictures from this weekend!!!Ohh and we decorated grandma robert's christmas tree tonight! Early I know but we love christmas!!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Parker and Grandma Roberts

Photobucket
He LOVED the lights!! Christmas is going to be fun this year!

No comments: