Monday, November 17, 2008

2Days in a row with my husband!

MY husband just recently quit one job and went to another that he was working at on the weekends. So he went from working 6days to working 7days for the past 2weeks. It has been a VERY long 2weeks. I guess I get use to having him home by 4pm and helping with the night procedures so for 2weeks it was only Parker and Mommy until 6pm and Parker is usually in bed by 7pm so needless to say daddy missed Parker! So I had all day yesterday and all day today with my husband and my son.It would of been nice if I didnt have a gall bladder attack and end up in the ER 4hours for them to tell me they cant take it out because there is no stones blocking the gall bladder.GRRRRRRR And I cant even get insurance because its pre-exsiting:( So I have ot wait until it does get blocked then hopefully they will take it out.Until then I have to go on a non-fat diet.Guess I am going to HAVE to lose weight because I can have anything fried, I cant even have more than 3eggs A WEEK! No whole or 2%milk, only 6oz of meat a day and it has to be lean and the list goes on and one!!!!!! But once I got caught up on sleep I got the rest of christmas put up, and got the house cleaned, dishes done,bottles clean and spend time with my lil man! I will have pictures up tomorrow because I am going to take them for christmas cards so be on the lookout! OK we'll I am heading off to bed.
This was taken awhile back but its all my "babies" none of them are very far,the other day they were all in the bathroom with me...YIKES welcome to motherhood

No comments: