Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The year is almost over

I hope everyone had a wonderful christmas, I know we did! Santa was very good to us and we never even expected it! Parker got LOADS of toys and loved playing with the paper AFTER it was off the presents! So now its time to say goodbye to 2008 and ring in the new year. This year was def and different one than I've ever experienced! I started the new year in the hospital because lil parker decided he wanted to block mommy's kidney from being able to empty and we were there for a week before everything was ironed out. Then it was miserable the last 10weeks of my pregnancy because of the stent I had put it, I hope to never go through that again. Then came March 7 2008 when my whole world was turned upside down in a good way. My lil baby boy made his grand entrance. From then on out we had many many first, the first time rolling over,eatting cereal,trying baby food,crawling,and the list goes on and on. Iam very thankful for my wonderful mother, i had no idea where I would be without her, shes been there when all my chips feel and I need someone to help pick them up.Shes shown me how to be a great mom and i only hope to be as good as she is one day.There were so many people who made a differene in my life this year and I will never forget them for that. There were many weddings I attended this year, a life long friend, my lovely cousin amber,and another childhood friend. I am greatful they wanted me to be apart of there beautiful day. I became apart of an AWESOME mommies group and am thankful for all the wonderful mommies I met. They have helped this transtion into motherhood just a lil easier.Its nice knowing there are other mommies going through or have been through some of the stuggles we had over the past 9months! This year seemed to past by so fast but i guess thats what happens when you become a mommy, you forget to look at the calendar and instead spend time with your family and watch them grow into the person you hoped they will be!
We are ringing in the New Year at my Aunt Renee's which is what we've done the past 3 years and I am very excited about it. Its nice to have family around to bring in a whole new year.

So Happy New Year to Everyone and be safe!!

No comments: