Sunday, December 14, 2008

Being to feel like Christmas.

Whoa its been a week since I have posted anything..opps! Things have been crazy busy around here with all my mommy group meetings and christmas shopping then theres Parker with his teething! We went to the Parade yesterday night and Parker was supprisly good! The fire trucks and race cars did scare him a lil. But he got lots of beads and we even seen my cousin Courtney..its so hard to believe shes growing up, I remember the day my aunt had her like it was yesterday and now shes talking about boys and school...YIKES!:) I love her to pieces!!


We also went by my childhood home, the house was in forecloser for the longest time and someone finally bought it. I didn't know this till we pulled up because I had planned on parking at the old house then walking to the Parade, so I did the next best thing and parked in front of my old neighbor's house. Betty got to see Parker and couldn't get over how precious he was! She says they are a young couple that bought the home and they are very nice, but it was VERY hard knowing someone else is laying down at night in the same home I grew up in. Its the home all my firsts happened, its the place my brother and I use to fight like cats and dogs because we shared a room,its the place I got my first bike for christmas,the place that i fell through the deck while dad was building a new one and my brother felt so bad that he brought me one of his favorite cars to make me feel better,the place i made my very first friendships in,the place where I learned how to drive a stick shift, its the place that so many memories were made, ones that I will never forget no matter how old I get or how many kids I have. I use to get upset because we always lived in the same house growing up, I always wanted to move somewhere else but now I completely understand why my dad made sure we were in the same place for so long. I can only hope I can find a place where my family will grow up and have all those memories like I have.


On to other happier things, tonight we went to Clearwater's Winter Wonderland. It was nice but Parker would of enjoyed it better in oh say 5years!:) They had a playgroud,bouncy houses, there was decorating cookies with mrs.claus,pictures with santa,a petting zoo (which he petted a duck and was terrifed of the pony),pony rides and some live entertainment. We didn't stay long because well lets face it there wasnt much for us to do. So we went to Largo Central Park they had their lights on display so we walked around, Parker loved all the sights and sounds! Then it was on home because he was getting cranky! Tomorrow we are going on the boat, we havent been on in forever so I am looking very forward to it! Parker will stay with his grandma roberts and then hopefully we can get back in time for me to head up to the hospital so I can see my sister while shes there for some tests! hopefully it wont be another week before I post!!

Thanks for everyone who reads this, even you Aunt Renee!!!
Mom had me watch a slide show tonight with all kinds of pictures and she had ones of Parker when he was only days old, both me and robert cried as we watched it... Cant believe hes getting so big so fast!

No comments: