Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I had to share

I am apart of Cafemom and I am in a march mommies group there are a ton of us in the group but only a hand ful who actually participate in the group. There is one mom, Chels she is freaking hillarious she has a 4year old and then her march baby, her 4year old his name is Declan always does something funny for his mommy to share with the group and I just have to share this story because I am STILL Laughing so hard i could pee myself

Oh, and just for kicks here's a Declan story. This morning I found him stark naked, standing with one foot on each side of the toilet seat. I told him to sit down and couldn't resist asking why.
"No, I can't," he replied. "I'm a birdie. I gotta stand up."
Ok, I guess that makes sense if you're a bird. I stepped out of the bathroom to grab Bryan's attention, because you just have to share a scene like that. All of a sudden I heard a thunk followed by crying.
The poor little birdie slipped and racked his bird nuts on the edge of the seat. And just so I wasn't left out, there was a nice smear of poo on the rim where he landed.
=D


shes great! anytime i need a good laugh i just read one of her stories!
Hope you got a chuckle out of it, lord knows i did! I tried telling robert the story but was laughin to hard so he got pissed at me....he must be getting his period!

No comments: