Saturday, January 3, 2009

Welcome 2009

I hope everyone had a wonderful new year! We had a blast at Aunt Renee's just wish my momma would of been there, but it is a far drive to be going back at midnight so maybe next year?! Parker got this toy that he walks behind and hes been doing really good with it. Today I got him walking with it and he STOOD by HIMSELF for a few seconds! I was so excited I couldn't believe it! He's getting so damn cute and so big..why did I have to wish it away? March is slowly approaching and my baby will be ONE! However there are many more first to come and I have to say I am looking forward to having those with my lil man! Here is the video from today! Enjoy.


Opps some pictures first!



see them teeth!?!?!

1 comment:

Penny said...

When is he coming to see grandma??
He stood all by himself!!!!!!!
I was almost crying..I miss my lil man!!!