Saturday, December 6, 2008

Post Surgery

Today was rough, I wont lie but my lil man pulled through. This morning I woke up to him talking to the lil frog in his play pen (he stayed in my room last night I was parriod about his breathing) and I thought today is going to be good. That thought got thrown out the window 2o mins later! So I gave him some meds and some breakfast and the lil man wasnt happy still, so I called on my wonderful mommy and told her we were on our way to visit with grandma! Of course she loved the idea and so did Ryleigh but really mommy was wanting someone else to help with the crankness of Parker..shh dont tell her! The day seemed to go by faster while I was there probally cause I wasnt watching the clock and figuring out how long till Robert got home. Towards the end of the night he was getting better but I know today and tomorrow are going to be the worst of days and hopefully after that I will see the light at the end of this long dark tunnel! He is having a hard time figuring out how to breath and enjoy his food at the same time, he also has a hard time latching on to the bottle with formula, if there is pedilite in it he seems to do good but after a few swallow of the formula he screams. Hopefully it will pass, I am thinking its because his throat is still pretty sore. He also had red eyes, they almost looked brused but we're thinking it was from having the atneiods takin out. So heres to hoping tomorrow is better. The poor lil guy didnt have nearly as much formula as he normally has but he had some wet diapers so we know hes highdrated!

No comments: