Thursday, October 23, 2008

Parker went to Grandma's!

Today I took Parker to his grandmas because tomorrow I have to take my uncle for sugery and wouldn't have time to get the baby up,feed and packed for grandma's and to grandma's before we had to be to the hospital at 6am. The ride home was quiet but a lil to quite I kept looking in the rear view expecting to see him sleeping or hear him screaming at his carseat cause he is strapped in but instead I seen an empty back seat.... It made me try to think back to life before Parker when I was able to just up and go without worrying if I have a bottle,formula,diapers,wipes,food,a spoon,clothes incase he gets messy,bibs to keep his clothes clean oh yeah and dont forget the baby!!!! I remember the first time I went somewhere with him by myself it took me I kid you not almost an hour to get everything in the car and then to get him and me in there!! Then I was worried what do I do if he cries? Is he going to be good on the way there??What if he gets hungry..and it goes on and on! I didn't ever think it was going to get easy even though everyone kept saying its only going to get easier, now I can say yes they were all right, now I just grab 2 bags and the baby then we're out the door! Of course if I use anything while I am out I always replace it when we get home so I am not rushing around the next time we leave because you never know when your going to have to grab and go then hope everything is in the bag!! I have to say I am lost without my boy here with me, he was gone to his other grandma's all last weekend so I feel like I only have him part time... I cant wait to pick him up tomorrow night!! Thanks mom for watching him for me! I will see you tomorrow!

Photobucket

No comments: