Thursday, October 16, 2008

Our Trip to the GI Doctor

Well we got up bright and early for a 8:15am apt. The apt went well I guess, they are yet again changing his formula and want him back on previcid they they want to see us again in 6weeks. Parker HATES this new formula its called nutraigum its for cow milk allergy, we dont know if he has it but this is one way to find out.He wouldn't take the bottle earlier so I called the doctor and they wanted me to do half n half between his old formula and his new one. On top of that hes getting antibotics! Poor lil man, hes so miserable you can tell just looking at him! I am really hoping this is going to work, I dont even want to think about whats would be next if this isn't it?!?!?! So tomorrow its another day of half n half then slowly getting more of the new stuff than the old stuff!

Untill next time, I am signing out!:)

No comments: