Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Another wonderful day as a Mommy

I was visiting my mom the other day and she was asking me why I havent update my blog..... I guess I spend to much time on Myspace so this blog is for you mom!!!

This morning when I woke up my son's nose was NASTY runny and he was really fussy so I thought I would call the doc. I told them what his symptoms were and they wanted me to bring him in to make sure it wasnt an ear infection, well it turned out to be a DOUBLE ear infection. I do feel horrible for him because I know how painful my ear infections are but I never understood the effects of having a 7month old with an ear infection!!! So hes in antibotics twice a day and tynoel every 4hours...gotta love this mommy life! Tomorrow we have a bright and early apt with a GI doctor about Parker's reflux, I am happy because this might give me an answer to his spitting up problem but nervous because there are a few test they might have to do that are going to be hard to deal with! One being the Probe test, they stick a tube down his nose into his throat and see how many times he refluxes he will be sedated for them to put in the tube and will be admited to the hospital for 23hours to monitor the reflux...we know he does reflux so I am not sure what else its going to tell us! We'll just have to wait and see! So untill next time...


Photobucket
Here is a picture from todays doctor visit, he has gained a whole pound since his last visit at 6months!!

No comments: