Monday, October 27, 2008

Busy Weekend

I just couldn't seem to get on here for my blog all weekend. Friday was the surgery for my uncle and things went good. I had a girls night out with a few of the moms from my mommies group on friday night. Parker was still sick so I took him to the doctor on Sat and he still has a double ear infection so they gave him a shot of antibotics and he was miserable all afternoon. We had a wedding Sat night and it was on the beach with it being as windy as it was I knew there was no way Parker was going with me being miserable and in the wind with his ears so my mother in law took him for the night so I could enjoy the wedding! Sunday once Parker came home from Grandma's the 3 of us went grocery shoppin and just spent the day together and Parker was in a very good mood so we took advantage of it!! Its day 2 of the new meds and hes doing better but hes spitting up A LOT and its got lots of mucus in it...quite nasty thats for sure! He's also got a dry cough so not sure what thats about...gotta love the "winter" months. We might live in Florida but we still seem to get those nasty colds!!! So heres some pictures from this weekend.
Photobucket
The groom and the flower girl. (father and daughter)

Photobucket

The Bride and Her Brother who gave her away
Photobucket
The Grovers.
Photobucket
Cutting the cake!

No comments: