Wednesday, January 7, 2009

10 months have flown by







Today marks 10months of being a mommy, 10months of ups and downs, 10months of learning a new route just for Parker to throw something in the mix, 10months of formula changes,10months of dirty diapers,10months of figuring out whats wrong with nothing has worked. 10months of unconditional love from my lil man! Which means I will have a toddler on my hands before you know it, actually I think he is techinally a toddler already BUT i dont wanna hear that:) We are slowly making plans for his 1st birthday party and I am VERY excited just cant decide what I want for decorations, I REALLY like the john deer theme but I was lookin the other day and they now have a cowboy theme, SO maybe I should go with the cowboy and wait till next year for john deer?!! I am still not sure but I need to decide like NOW! I took pictures today because I've been trying to make sure I have up to date ones, its funny how as they get more mobile you dont have the camera around as much!

No comments: