Saturday, January 16, 2010

When did he get so big?

Yesterday we spent the morning with Deanna and Peyton then we had a party to go to at Jessica's for Alex. I was watching Parker play with all the other kids and I couldn't help but to think, oh my goodness my baby will be 2 before I know it. Where did my baby go? I am sure its something everyone always hears but you truly dont know what it means until you have a child of your own. I remember how emotional I was over his 1st birthday..am I going to be like that with every birthday? He is just growing into such a handsome lil man. He's at a "perfect" stage so to say, because he can tell me in one way or another what he wants and it doesn't take 2 hours to pack him up and make sure I have everything like the bottle,formula,extra clothes, tons of diapers and spit up rags...the list went on forever when I had to take him out. Now I just make sure I have a sippy cup, diapers, wipes, a change of clothes and some snacks! I couldn't wait for him to get older when he was a baby but now I want the tables turned..I guess I am just not content either way! There is so much to look forward to so I have to take it all in stride because weather I want to believe it or not my little man won't be so little much longer.

No comments: