Friday, January 15, 2010

Busy Busy!

So technically I never posted yesterday but its 12:16am and I am just getting to the computer! This morning we got together with some mommy friends and played at the gym then we hit up Chuck E Cheese with Deanna and Peyton. After Jessica asked me to meet her and do some chit chatting then I had to find my class at the new campus I was freaking out about it but I did make it to the right class! After I found the class Parker and I came home, napped for an hour then he went to grandmas and I went to class! That wasn't the end to the day but all the details..well there just details, nothing exciting!
I really dont know if this is what blogs are really for...but until I get the hang of it I suppose you'll be getting a run down of our day! So I am off to bed and will start another day with my adorable lil man!

No comments: