Monday, January 11, 2010

new year and a new me

So the past year I have made goals for myself and have not only impressed myself but those around me. I have lost 34 pounds and working on losing 34 more pounds and I have gone back to school in order to better myself for my family. With this semester I am taking comp 1, so my plan is to write more in my blog to help with my class. I always love killing two birds with one stone! Parker has changed into such a little person and such a personality. He is doing so much better with his speech since we have been getting help, not to mention the help my in laws have given him. 09 wasnt my best year but we are suppose to learn for our mistakes so to say right? So here's to a new year and a new me! From today on my goal is to blog once a day, even it doesnt seem worth blogging about I am going to do it!!!

Here's to 2010!!!

No comments: