Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Another lazy day!

Well I havent started my new goal out very well since I forgot to blog yesterday! Not to much happened, just another lazy day at the house. Today was pretty much the same, I had some school work to do and Parker destroyed his room again..not sure why I even pick it up anymore! Hoping to get out of the house tomorrow so this lil boy can get some of this energy out of him!
Parker has been doing very good with his speech lately, hes actually trying to repeat things and if he can't he will atleast do the first sound of the word like milk he cant say so he'll say MMM. His new thing is to come to me, grab my pants and say UP! I love how he's about to communicate more with me, makes life just a little easier! I have moved him back to his room and its going on like week 3 but he still cry's himself to sleep, it breaks my heart but sleeping with mommy just wasn't working out! Tonight is my first night back to class so we will be out of route again..poor guy cant catch a break!
So I am off to get him and myself ready, he'll be going to grandma's tonight until I am out of class at 9:40pm then I will pick him up!

No comments: