Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Baby is one






Its been a long time since I've updated this thing, I guess I got so caught up with his birthday party, then we spent some time with Robert's dad's girlfriend while she was here, then Roberts grandparents were here, then I got a part time job..so things have been just short of CRAZY. Well his birthday party went great and for not having a nap all morning he did good and had no melt downs.
We went for his one year check up and he is 18lb 2oz and still 28.5 inches long. The doc said hes doing fine as far as development. He could use more weight on him and I swear I am tryin but this boy just wont gain any weight. I am hoping with him eating more "real" food he'll start gaining! WE havent tried milk yet because everything comes up so easly but I do need to try an ouce at a time. The doc doesnt want me doing rice milk because theres not enough fat in it which is what he needs for brain development.
We also got his 1year photos done and get them on the 31st so I am very excited about that. He's still not walking but standing on his own more and more so one day.
Here's some pictures from the Party and other random outings with Parker

1 comment:

Penny said...

I miss him so BAD!!!! can't wait til Tuesday!