Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Parker is turning one

It doesnt seem real but in a little over a week my baby boy will be one years old. No one can truly understand the meaning of "time flies" like a mother, those are my feelings anyway. Even though this is bittersweet I love watching him grow into such a curious lil toddler, hes into everything, points and wants you to tell him "whats this." He will go on and on as long as your telling him what it is.I love that lil boy more than life itself and wouldn't have a clue as to what to do if he wasnt apart of my life. He's brought,joy,tears,stress,over whelming feelings but at the end of the day I love lookin in his crib just watching him sleep so peacefully..but I dont watch to long though cause he'll wake up, I've made that mistake ONCE! So on MArch 7th we'll decorate for the party,eat food,cut cake,watch him make a horrible mess for mommy to clean up, open presents and Thank everyone for coming out to share in such a wonderful moment of his life, then we'll come home and start another wonderful year with that beautiful lil man of mine. Lets see what he can get into this year!!

I made a montage for his 1st birthday and wanted to share it, dont forget to pause the slide under this one so you can hear the songs! Get ready for a long one, its like 12mins long but I promise you'll like it! Enjoy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great slide show. I love it!!!

BTW, We will be at Parker 1st birthday party. See then.

Love,

Aunt Renee