Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday,Sunday,Sunday!

This morning the hubby and I woke up bright and early because we had all intentions to go to the zoo today because it was $5 zoo day.We get to my mother in laws house because thats where Parker was and we were taking his siter emily with us and is mother in law infoms of that Parker was up all night and had a runny nose along with running a temperture. At first I was a lil upset because I had my hopes up in going then it hit me, this is the mommy life I wanted so badly and these are the things that happen, not on purpose but because thats just how life goes. I've learned to just roll with the punches, but it wasnt an easy road to find. With the help of my own wonderful mother and a huge support system I have come to find that road and hope to stay on it. So instead of the zoo we all went to breakfast to Ihop I havent been there since I was pregnant with Parker and was looking forward to my stuffed french toast but when my breakfast came it was not what i had in mind. Before I would of pitched a huge fit making a scene in the resturant but for some reason I just wanted to cry...it wasnt what I order and it wasnt what I wanted, but instead of being a brat I just ate it. My husband got mad because the lady offered to take it back but I didnt want spit or that cook to wipe his ass then touch my food so I kept it. He just seems really testy these days but it probaly doesnt help that I am constantly telling him what hes doing wrong, gotta work HARD on that one before he just gives up completly. so anyway I lost my train of thought.

The real reason I started writing my blog today was because I just got done reading one of my moms post about a small town and the memories she has. Of course I didnt grow up in a small town but I have memories from when I was growing up. One of them being the sat morning cleaning fest we did with mom and dad if he was home, we all had our own list, mom was huge with the whole list thing, i swear that women was up at 3am starting everyones LIST. We cleaned along with Bob Segar, REO speedwagon,Pat Bennatar,and some others, thats when mom got her 5 cd changer that thing was on auto pilot and went all damn morning.Once we finished cleaning we were aloud to play or do what we wanted, well last night while I was in the middle of this post, my son woke up and i ended up going to bed with him...sorry for cutting it short, life right now is crazy!

1 comment:

Penny said...

I love you honey, sometimes we as mom's have to take a step back and look at it, our children are our legacy and to instill in them the meaning of responsibilities and to do the right things. I love each one of you 3 all different because you are not all the same. My passion is to have beautiful and responsable children, just as I know you have your hopes and dreams. Parker is only going to be young once, enjoy the process honey never take anything for granted and as you go along you will see your little family grow into a big beautiful family as ours has... you, your brother and your little sister, although we've gone thur our turmoils, "We made it". I love how you have become such a wonderful daughter, wife and now mother and you are doing a awesome job...You make me proud.