Friday, September 5, 2008

Parker is Crawling!

Yes its true my sweet baby boy is now crawling! Hes not fast yet but hes getting there, he can stop sit up on his own and then crawl the other way. I can not believe hes already hitting this milestone, along with having 2 teeth and eatting baby food off a spoon! He LOVES all the fruits, oatmeal, but for some reason one time he'll like peas and the next time he wont, then one time he'll like green beans and the next time he wont! He does NOT like sweet corn, just like his mommy!
On a not so good note, Parker took his first trip to the emergency room on wednesday night. He was in bed with me and I went to go get him from the other side but he seen a bottle and before I knew it he botled off the side of the bed onto TILE floor. He screamed right away which was a good sign. Once I got him settled down he was sleeping, at first when i tried waking him up he wouldn't so I freaked but he finally woke up. I call his Doc and they wanted to see him and when they seen him they said he was okay but throughout with day he was whinny, refusing the bottle and not eating much except drinking Pedilite. I called his Doc again to tell them what was going on and they wanted him seen just to make sure its nothing. Once we got to the hospital they did a CT scan and everything came back negative which is a good sign. We were released and went home. The next day he was back to his normal Parker self, eatting like a lil pig and being my sweet little boy! I know this happens to everyone but I felt so guilty, how could I let that happen? Needless to say we no longer sleep on the bed!
We'll keep checking back I will do my best keeping this up for everyone along with adding the newest photos!! Here are some pictures
Photobucket

1 comment:

Penny said...

Look at my little man... Like the picture...