Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Just another day






We've been spending a lot of time with Jess and the boys. Shes got a lot going on with her pregnancy and all the pain she's in so I try and help out as often as possible. I remember how much pain I was in but I had no kids to worry about and I remember all the help I had going through this so I just want to be there for her and the boys. I am looking forward to seeing the new lil addition to the family and I know Jess is ready for him to be out already! We've got a baby shower to plan and a room to decorate so theres lots to do and time is fastly running away! We took the boys to a egg hunt last saturday at Largo Mall and they even got to see Daddy before we left, well Alex and Zach's daddy! It was fun and we got some pictures, then when we were going back to the apartment we seen Largo Central Park was going something with those huge inflatables and Alex just loves them, zach not so much. So we got them something to eat and headed back to the park, we stay as long as possible. Once I seen Alex slowing down I knew it was time to head home, so we did and let me tell you those boys well with the exception of mine were fast asleep as soon as we got into the apartment!
So here are some more pictures from our adventure with Jess, Alex and Zach

No comments: